With 18 ratings
By: Dana Lee, Gary Westphalen, et al.
Purchased At: Or $3.99 to buy
Discover how to delete all negative items from your credit report!
Real dispute letters and templates included in this special edition of Credit Repair.
Anyone can improve his or her credit using the consumer laws set up for consumers to protect against creditors and debt-collection firms, including law firms.
Audiobook one: Credit Score Repair
Credit repair is available to everyone - roughly 30 percent of all Americans are dealing with a poor credit score, and more are falling into the trap of bad credit on a daily basis.
This audiobook can show you how much power you really have when it comes to improving your credit report, score, and financial situation in as little as a few months’ time.
It doesn’t matter what type of debt you have accrued, the amount, or how recently it has happened. You will find ways for dealing with credit card debt, late payments, liens, and judgments, even foreclosures in the quickest and most effective means possible. While creditors will lead you to believe otherwise, there are actually a wide variety of options available to those who are simply aware of their rights and are willing to fight to work out the best deals for themselves as possible.
Inside, you will find:
- A detailed explanation of all three credit reports and their similarities and differences.
- The only true way to get all three reports online.
- All the laws you need to know to protect yourself from unscrupulous creditors.
- The easiest ways to boost your credit score no matter your past credit history.
- A step-by-step process to removing black marks from your credit report no matter the cause.
- Credit repair tips for any scenario and any amount owed.
- Surefire ways to stop creditors in their tracks.
- Tips for maintaining positive credit once you have restored your pristine record.
- Identity theft and fraud prevention tips you haven’t heard 1,000 times before.
- Cyber threats and prevention
Audiobook two: Credit Repair Letters
Real-life, real-world credit repair and score-increasing tactics. Includes real credit letters and disputes as always.
There’s no need to hire attorneys or credit-repair firms. These proven strategies can work for anyone. This audiobook will show you how to take action and restore or improve your credit.
Let’s face the facts here, without good credit, you spend a lot more money on things like mortgages, car loans, insurance, and cell phone plans. Even healthcare can cost a lot more.
And let’s not forget that nowadays, employers usually will check your credit to ensure you aren’t a financial risk to them. If your credit sucks and it’s a job you really want, how awful would that be if you get passed over because of your credit score or credit report?