With 74 ratings
By: William S. Vincent
Purchased At: $35.37 (5 used & new offers)
Learn how to build web APIs with Python and Django 3.0.
Take a modern API-first approach to creating 3 different Django back-ends: a Library API, Todo API, and a Blog API with user authentication, permissions, proper documentation, and more. You'll even learn how to connect them to a React front-end for a truly full-stack web application.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Chapter 1: Web APIs
- Chapter 2: Library website and API
- Chapter 3: Todo API
- Chapter 4: Todo React Frontend
- Chapter 5: Blog API
- Chapter 6: Permissions
- Chapter 7: User Authentication
- Chapter 8: Viewsets and Routers
- Chapter 9: Schemas and Documentation