inkxpro Pigmento de marca Calidad HI 4 x 100 ml Recargas de Tinta para Epson Workforce 7010 7510 7520 3540 3520 3620 3640 7610 7620 Impresora

inkxpro Pigmento de marca Calidad HI 4 x 100 ml Recargas de Tinta para Epson Workforce 7010 7510 7520 3540 3520 3620 3640 7610 7620 Impresora

Posted by licoricehouse | Published 3 months ago

With ratings

Purchased At:

Good water resistant ink, works well. My only dislike is that the colours are not as vibrant as I would like.

- Anonymous

Great quality prints out of my WF-7720. Very high quality ink, I can't really tell the difference between the genuine cartridges and this ink in a CISS system.

- Anonymous

Great quality ink. I use this ink in a Epson WF-7620 for printing T-Shirt transfers. Wash after wash, the ink holds up great! As good or better than the original Epson Durabrite inks.

- Anonymous

Spent a lot of time in research to use in my printer, all previous inks that I used before were with worse quality (prints were usually pale, and hard to read). And I didn't expect something differ from this ink. It was a good surprise for us when we printed some pictures and texts even on plain paper it was pretty good. I will definitely recommend this ink, and will by it again in future.

- Anonymous

The ink worked just like we hoped it would! The colors are great and it's easy to use. We will be ordering more when we need it!

- Anonymous

Excellent pigment ink. Just enough to prime and fill the ctis. So far darks are rich, midtones ok. Cant talk about lights. Unable to run system checks for some Reason so I just gave up and ran the printer.

- Anonymous

for $50 value I thought I was getting a high quality ink(since eco tank ink are almost the same price ),the colors are off,doesn't match the original epson colors they're probably 80% close to the original but the other -20% is what makes a
difference in a quality product when you a crafter,won't buy again

- Anonymous

color is not accurate at all dark blue look like skyblue black looks gray

- Anonymous

Customers Also Bought