With 34 ratings
By: Ethem Mining
Purchased At: $27.58
Are you looking for a complete guide which enables you to use Linux and manage shell Linux like a pro?Do you want to become a proficient specialist in cybersecurity and do you want to learn the fundamentals of ethical hacking? Do you want to have a detailed overview of all the basic tools provided by the best Linux distribution for ethical hacking?
Nowadays, Linux is the best operating system with regards to the information security. Expertises of IT security utilise this system every day, in particular Kali Linux, which is - no doubt - the most complete Linux distribution for Security and Risk Assessment. Data protection against hacker attacks is one of the main priorities for companies and the role of the Ethical Hacker has been one of the most hunted and paid jobs over the last years.
This book is split in two sections, the first one will enable you to understand the operating system linux and to verify your learning level thanks to self evaluation test at the end of each chapter, the second section will be focused on IT Security, most common cyber attacks and on best usage of Kali Linux.
Here's a preview of what you're going to learn in Linux:
- A detailed overview of Linux evolution
- Linux distributions, including how to choose a distribution from the different versions available, depending on your unique needs
- How to install Linux on Virtual Machines on Windows 10
- How to install Linux on Virtual Machines on MacOS
- How to better manage the shell linux
- Some great Linux alternatives to some of the popular Windows applications
- A detailed introduction of Kali and Hacking in general
- The 4 most common hacking attacks
- Basic concepts of networking
- Key reason why Kali Linux is the favourite distro of amateur and professional hackers
- A comprehensive guide of main tools for detecting and exploiting vulnerabilities
- How to be anonymous
- And much more
This book has been specifically written for those who don’t have any preliminary knowledge of linux, IT security and cyber attacks. Hence, even if you are a beginner, don’t be scared as you will be able to leverage your knowledge around a very fascinating world full of opportunities.