With 13 ratings
By: Paul Jamsey
Purchased At: $17
Are you interested in learning more about your competition, and how they can benefit from some of your products and services? Are you interested in seeing what deep learning, machine learning, and data analysis are all about and how they are going to be able to help you to get more out of your business and make good decisions about the future of your company? Would you like to see how all of this is going to come together and make you more profitable than ever?
This guidebook is going to be the perfect companion and tool for your needs. You will find that we will talk about all of the topics that you need to know when it comes to working with data analysis and data science in no time and it will not take long before we actually use some of these projects and processes on our own as well.
There are so many benefits that come with working in data science, data analysis, and deep learning, and finding time to it it all in and making it work can seem complicated. This guidebook is going to be the tool that you need to get this all under control. Some of the topics that we are going to discuss in this topic and will ensure that we can get this process down includes:
- What is deep learning
- How to conduct a data analysis
- The different Python libraries that you are able to use for deep learning.
- Understanding some of the math behind neural networks.
- The basics of working with the TensorFlow library that can help you with your deep learning project.
- How to handle the Keras library for your needs.
- The PyTorch library and how this library is going to be able to help us out with machine learning and deep learning.
- Looking more at machine learning and how we are able to fit this into some of the data analysis that we are talking about.
- How deep learning is going to be helpful when it is time to handle your own predictive analysis.