With 18 ratings
By: Computer Programming Academy, Jeff Bower, et al.
Purchased At: Or $9.99 to buy
Have you always wanted to learn computer programming but you are worried it will take too long? Or perhaps you know other programming languages and are interested in learning Python quickly?
Here's the deal.... As a beginner, you might think that programming is complex.... Learning a coding language can take months, and the possibility to give up before mastering it could be high.
The best solution is to follow a complete programming manual with hands-on projects and practical exercises. Computer Programming Academy structured this guide as a course with seven chapters for seven days and studied special exercises to apply what you have learned step-by-step.
In the audiobook, you will learn:
- What are the most widely used programming languages and why Python is considered the best of them to learn for a beginner?
- The most common mistakes to avoid when you start programming
- Step-by-step instructions to install required packages to set up a Python coding environment
- A proven strategy to write efficient and effective Python codes in less than a week
- The program you need to develop your first own web based application
- Tips and tricks that will help you take your coding skills to a next level
- Exercises and quizzes at the end of every chapter to review immediately what you’ve learned
The best way to learn Python is by doing.... This is what this guide offers to you, even if you're completely new to programming in 2020 or you are just looking to widen your skills as programmer.
The key to becoming a Python master is one click away!