With 2 ratings
By: Mark Smith
Purchased At: Or $2.99 to buy
Do you want to understand the principles, thought process, strategies, and mindset behind the enigma that is Warren Buffett?
Warren Buffett: An Extraordinary Life, covers it all. From early childhood days as an entrepreneur who sold bottles of Coca-Cola at the ripe old age of 6, to his climb as the world’s most successful investor. It offers an account of his investment strategies, mindset, and attitude towards success, money and life.
Key takeaways include:
- Powerful lessons from Warren Buffett’s life that can be implemented into your own.
- His early foray into the world of business
- Little known facts about Warren Buffett’s life that will blow you away (he doesn’t own a smartphone by the way)
- The history of Berkshire Hathaway and how it rose to glory under Buffett’s leadership
- Warren Buffett’s rules for success
- And much more.
If you want to be inspired by a life that others yearn to live, click on the Buy Now button below!